How To Choose the Right Real Estate Agent
Would you choose a psychiatrist to operate on your appendix or a general surgeon to diagnose a psychiatric condition? We guess the answer would be no. Then why would you pick an agent that doesn't specialize in the luxury home market to represent you in selling or buying your dream home? There are many nuances that are unique to the luxury home market. We aim to be your most valuable resource and educational reference for the luxury market. This will help prepare you, as much as possible, to make those special decisions.
Only real estate licensees who are members of the National Association of Realtors are properly called Realtors. REALTORS are committed to treat all parties honestly. REALTORS subscribe to a strict code of ethics and are expected to maintain a higher level of knowledge of the process of buying and selling real estate. You should feel that you are able to trust your realtors and be confident that they will do everything they can to make sure your investment is well taken care of.
Real estate transactions involve one of the biggest financial investments most people experience in their lifetime. In the litigious society we live in, it is important to shield yourself as much as possible. Your realtor can help you in completing this transaction by:
- determining your buying power
- providing resources to assist you in your home search,
- selecting objective information about property
- helping negotiating price of the property
- providing due diligence and how to advertise your property
- helping to objectively evaluate every buyer's proposal without compromising your marketing position
- helping to close the sale of your home
- helping to understand different financing options available
- helping to guide you through the closing process
- keeping you up to date on what is happening in the market place
- marketing the property to other agents and to the public
- knowing when, where, and how to advertise your property
Prestige Properties also has the ability to be your agent of choice for new construction. We are knowledgeable in the regions being newly developed and can be a viable resource to help you feel comfortable with the area. We do not use high pressure sale tactics; rather, we believe in being an informational resource so that our clients are able to make a much more knowledgeable decision and enjoy their choices for years to come.